Are your grandchildren going to be able to afford college?
Will you leave a viable financial legacy?
Will they be forced to sell their assets to pay the estate taxes?
If you’re a parent or grandparent, you’re probably concerned about what will happen to your children or grandchildren once you’ve passed.
With a Second to Die life insurance policy, you can alleviate these concerns for you and your loved ones.
What is a Second to Die life insurance policy?
This policy is designed for a couple and the death benefit will be paid only when the second spouse passes away.
What are the advantages of Second to Die life insurance policy?
- It is less costly than having two separate policies.
- It creates liquidity that can help pay Estate Taxes.
- The death benefit is tax free.
- Even if you have spent your retirement fund, your children can inherit a significant amount of money.
- You will not have to sell any assets when both you and your spouse pass away.
If you’re interested in learning more about Second to Die life insurance policies, call me. I will be happy to help you. Together, we will find the best option available in the market for you, your budget, your needs and your future.